Verse Of The Day

Support Our Dear Friend And Brother Nelson Domingues

Friday, March 7, 2008

The Collapse of Darwinism

Here's a great video I came across in segments on You Tube. I then found the original site it came from so you can view it all chapter by chapter in one sitting. It puts things in basic perspective as to what Creation shows and what Darwinism and Evolution"ism" teach. You can go to the original site and view it using their player. However, if I may use a disclaimer, I am not promoting anything else the site may lead you to. I am only pointing to the video itself as I believe it is extremely beneficial in understanding the basic arguments of Creation and Evolution. There are excellent quotes and arguments brought to light. I think you will find it a useful and informative tool in equipping your faith and strengthening the apologetic in you.


In it's entirety on evolutionarydocumentary.com:

http://www.evolutiondocumentary.com/homepage.html

No comments: