Verse Of The Day

Support Our Dear Friend And Brother Nelson Domingues

Sunday, December 9, 2007

What Christ Did For The Atheist

I came across this video when I was watching a video produced in defense of Atheism. I then checked to see what some of the responses where to it from believers. When I watched this video it really touched me. I know most of you have watched the Passion of the Christ, and for some maybe it's been a while. The movie really sends things home especially for the believer. One reason being is that Mel Gibson did his home work on what a real crucifixion was like. And when you read about it in the scriptures it's one thing but when it's told or shown in detail in how it actually happened in the days when the Romans implemented this practice it's another thing, certainly an eye opener. I hope the video gets you thinking about what Christ did for us, even the atheists. Romans 5:8 says this "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

No comments: